Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday's Plateau

Plateau.... I hate this word. It means I'm stuck, not moving, standing still. I weighed this morning and still no change. I have to figure out something to change to get moving again. I need to wake my body up and let it know that I'm not done yet we still have a lot of work to do. I will be researching ways to do this today.

 
Dinner last night was delicious just like I knew it would be and OMG my Oreo truffles are amazing! The fact that they are only 25 calories per truffle made them taste even better. :)


 School is going well so far, though it is only the third day so we'll see how I feel 16 weeks from now. I am more than ready to start my classroom observations.

 
If anybody has ideas on how to jump start my weight loss again please let me know. I have a long way to go but I am more determined than ever to get there. I am going to try drinking Sassy Water and see if that helps.


Well again sorry but this is going to be a short post, I have much to do today. Have a great Wednesday and thanks for reading!

Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."
                    Ephesians 4:32

1 comment:

  1. Sara-

    You asked for ideas so here are my suggestions...

    Eat small, little (100-200 calorie) meals throughout the day to keep your metabolism going. Make sure they are high in protein, low in carbs, and low in sugar. I usually eat 5 of those small meals and 1 large meal that consists of a protein and a veggie. No starches.

    I have completely given up bread. I haven't had a piece of bread to speak of since May 1.

    I have cut down my sugar intake A LOT. Even if it is low in calories, but high in sugar, I don't eat it.

    I drink 1/2 my body weight in water, BEFORE I leave my house each morning. It took me about 2 months to be able to do that...but it helps me to know that I've had "enough" water. I still drink water throughout the day, but I don't feel the pressure to drink it anymore.

    That is how I have lost my weight and I started May 2nd. I've lost 45 lbs to date. I haven't hit a plateau, yet. Each week I lose at least a lb and usually 2-5 lbs depending on the day. Just thought I would share that with you as I know it worked for me! I enjoy reading your blog...your dedication and desire is motivating! Keep it up!

    -Jennifer Ann Smith

    ReplyDelete