Thursday, August 2, 2012

Scales Schmales!

So Eric and I are staying at my grandmother's house through Sunday while she and my uncle are on vacation. I weighed on her scale this morning, and I want to go home and get my scale! Hers says I weigh 2.2 pounds MORE than what mine says. I know every scale varies though so I am just going on what her scale says and I will work through Sunday just like I would if I were using my scale. We swam last night for about an hour and I burned 771 calories! I was so excited! I'm trying to figure out what kind of exercise I want to do today.

This is a new concept to me, wanting to exercise. I still don't feel like there is much of a difference but apparently there is. I can fit into smaller clothes, I need to lose a little more to be totally comfortable in them but they fit, and other people have told me they can see a difference. Maybe in a few more weeks I'll be able to tell. I still have 4 more dress sizes to lose before November which I have been told for every 10 pounds a person loses, that equals a dress size. So I guess I need to lose about 40 more pounds by November. I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS! Haha I have to keep telling myself that. I am trying to make eating right and exercising a habit but I haven't gotten there yet.

There is only 9 days between these two photos. The one on the left is the most current.

I am OK with taking longer than planned because then I am more likely to keep the weight off instead of just yo-yo dieting again. I am thoroughly enjoying finding new recipes to make and looking up things that I didn't know burn calories. Who knew playing darts, and shopping at Walmart would burn calories!?! Well again, today isn't a very exciting post because nothing really happened.

OH! Just a little selling point, if any of you need/want any photography done or a facial please let me know! I am trying to build both of my businesses. :) My websites are Life's a Flash and Mary Kay. If you tell me you saw this on my blog, I will give you a discount on whatever service you want. OK well I will write more tomorrow and then Saturday I will have plenty to write about because I have my newborn photo shoot tomorrow! :) Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations."
                       Deuteronomy 7:9

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a difference in those 2 photos! And you are making really wise choices about setting reasonable goals, in my humble opinion. auntie r

    ReplyDelete