Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School!

Well it's Monday again, but this Monday is different because it's back to school day! I start my next to last semester of my first degree today! It may have taken me longer than it should have or some people may have liked but I learned so much and I am finally finishing! My baby sister starts her senior year and my baby brother starts his sophomore year! I almost cried not going to lie! I am so proud of them!



This weekend was pretty good, we did absolutely nothing just like I had planned.

I weighed this morning and got really close to hitting 20 pounds this weekend but I weighed this morning and am at 17.5! I am thrilled! I just know I will hit 20 pounds or more this week. I am so so so excited!

Not really anything to report since we didn't do anything this weekend. The biggest news is my weight loss currently and that I start school today. Well I guess I better get to work and school! Have a great Monday! Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"But be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you."
                                                        1 Samuel 12:24

No comments:

Post a Comment