Monday, August 6, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday!

OK so I still had to weigh on my grandmothers scale this morning because we ended up having to stay last night there too. So starting in the morning I will get to weigh on my own scale again! According to her scale, I am still hovering around the same weight but I'm hoping that going home will help because I have my cardio glide there.

This weekend was so much fun! We started Friday with me having a photo shoot with a precious 10 day old baby boy and then Friday night going to the concert I mentioned at Charlies which was amazing! Then Saturday we both had to work but after work we went to two very good friends of mine's wedding. It was so cute! It seemed very Pinterest inspired and very them. They had a lemonade stand, homemade photo booth, it was so cute! Then yesterday we did a whole lot of nothing and it was great. We just swam in the pool and hung out at the house. I am glad we stayed but I'm glad to get back to my house and back to normal. It also hit me yesterday that our 2 year anniversary is in 4 months! Where has the time gone?!?! I am trying to decide what I want to do for Eric's birthday in September and our anniversary in December, probably something combined instead of two separate things. Also, I am doing a major challenge with my Mary Kay so if you are interested, I have to facial 50 faces between now and September 15th. If you live in the area let me know when we could get together and if you don't I can mail you a facial in a bag! Go to www.marykay.com/ssmith0588 and check out the products you would like to try or buy!

We had Mexican lasagna for dinner last night and if you haven't' had it before I totally suggest it. It was amazing and at only 130 calories for a cup size serving it was even better!


 I guess that's it for now, I plan on doing some serious cardio glide when I get home so hopefully I can get over this first plateau that I'm stuck in. Peace Love and Apple Jacks! Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life."
                                                                                                      John 6:47 

Just a simple reminder that we need to hear everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment