Friday, August 31, 2012

Finally Friday!

Well, we made it through another week. Even though I have to go to Anatomy lab at 9 in the morning on a Saturday, I'm still glad it's Friday and a three day weekend!

I still don't know what is going on with my weight. I gained again. Oh well it's only motivating me to push harder and get back going the right way (down.) I'm hoping in just a couple weeks is when we will have the money to get our Anytime Fitness membership and then I can really kick this body into gear. I know there are plenty of exercise activities I could be doing outside of the gym, but come on people, when you've been fat and lazy for this long, it's not going to change over night that you have all the motivation in the world to exercise on your own. Give me a break, I'm trying here!


I am happy to say that I have only had 1 Dr. Pepper since July 10th, which if you know me is a HUGE deal for me. So there, I'm trying. I'm getting there. I need to do this slow and at my own pace so I learn the healthy habits and make a life change and not just another "diet." I'm not on a diet I hate that word, I'm on a journey to healthier, more beautiful, happier, me. I'm doing this for me, not Eric, not my mom, not my friends, me. I want to be happier with myself and have the self confidence I once had. I want to feel worthy of all God has blessed me with in my life. I have had tons of "second" chances and I'm not going to take them for granted anymore. I want to be someone my family and my daddy is proud of.

I've been missing my daddy a lot lately and I think that's part of the reason I've been gaining. But I'm turning a new page this morning and going to stay positive and know that he wants me to be happy, healthy, and successful. OK enough of the soap box, I'm going to get to work now, have a great day, a great weekend, and Happy Labor Day! Thanks for reading!


Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"As for me, I am in your hands; do with me whatever you think is good and right."
                                                                                                                                       Jeremiah 26:14

3 comments:

  1. Great Bible verse...not one I recollect, but I am going to remember. Love that you share His Word. He promises that His word will not return to Him void but will accomplish that for which it was intended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you....Meme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just now getting a chance to read yesterday's blog. Here's a hug:) I know how hard it is when you're missing someone!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete