Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

Ok ever since last night, I can't get enough to drink. I think its my body telling me to drink water because I had diet coke last night. So I will start downing the water today and see if that helps. I weighed this morning and had lost another 1.4 pounds, so I'm only .4 pounds from being back down to my lowest weight so far. I have 151.4 pounds to go to get to my goal! :) I'm finally feeling like I'm getting there. I had 166.2 pounds to go.

So last night for dinner we had Jennie O turkey burgers and mashed potatoes. We are both doing A LOT better with portion control so that helps with being able to still eat the foods we love.



I have such a better sense of confidence in myself since i started all this. It makes me feel self worth again and feel like I can conquer anything if I can meet this HUGE goal. I am losing an entire adult male.

OK so every girl likes her chocolate and if you haven't tried the Nature Valley granola thins you need to! They come in Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter. Both are only 80 calories a square and both are just enough delicious chocolateness to satisfy that craving. I LOVE them! They will definitely become a staple in my pantry from now on.



So I'm on this whole "I can do this" kick which is amazing. I feel like I can conquer the world. I love that I am changing my life, which inspired my husband to change his, and we together, are inspiring people we don't even know! I have 20 views of my blog from RUSSIA who thought some girl from Jefferson, TX would write a blog that would make it to Russia!?!?!


Side note, I need y'all to pray for Eric and I, we are trying to decide which route we want to take in adopting our baby. We need you to pray that we will figure out what way God wants us to go and have the patience to go on his time, not when we think it's right. Eric is up for whatever I want, but I have been struggling lately with which way to go.


Alright I guess that's it for today. Thanks for reading! OH and thanks for those of you who sent me recipes yesterday, I can't wait to try them they sound amazing!

Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever."
                                                                                                                               Psalm 136:26

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for always including a verse at the bottom of your blog. It is inspiring. I'm glad you are seeking the Lord for direction. He already has a plan for you but I know it can all be confusing sometimes figuring it out. We do learn patience in the process of waiting on God. Good for you on another 1.4 lb. gone. That is GREAT!
    I don't have time to look through recipes right not but I will give you a trick for a quick meal that won't break the calorie bank? Instead of using tortillas to wrap up your chicken or beef John Soules already cooked faijta meat (at least that's what we like to use), use romaine lettuce. It is long and just the right size to wrap around some yumminess! The only thing I cook are some sauteed onions and bell peppers and then throw the faijta meat on top put the lid on and warm the meat. Top with salsa, avocado, greek plain yogurt (instead of sour cream, if you haven't tried it, it is AWESOME). Enjoy!
    Susan Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so there are 60 views from Russia not just 20!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Russia? How do you know where they are from? haha apparently I don't know how to use the internet. I just figured out today how to make my blog not all run together. DANG ME SMART :)

    I didn't know you were trying to adopt! I will pray for you guys and hope that whatever you chose works out for you guys and wish you all the happiness. Isn't it exciting to think about being a mom in the future as a SKINNY MOM?

    YAY way to go!

    ReplyDelete