Friday, August 10, 2012

Finally Friday!!

Well we made it through another week.

I didn't make the lemon pepper chicken last night because I started having horrible stomach pain that continued through the night and is still happening. Its making it hard to do pretty much anything which is a problem considering I have a wedding to shoot tomorrow. But I have a high pain tolerance so I'll just suck it up and deal.

I didn't gain or lose any weight when i weighed this morning but I'm OK with that. Its better than gaining! As soon as my stomach stops hurting I will start exercising again. My mom thinks it could just be my body getting used to eating better which is true.

I need some new recipes to try so if you don't mind, when you read this, could you comment with your favorite recipe? I will make sure and post pictures when I make it! Anyway I know this was short but its my short day at work so I need to get to work. Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself."
                                                             Philippians 3:20-21

4 comments:

  1. Sara, I will look through my recipes and find something to post in the next couple of days. Give yourself a HUGE pat on the back for sticking with your program PLUS continuing to push the envelope to try new food and exercise. You can do this! Ditto to Eric.
    auntie R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been experimenting with tons of "ethnic" or "world" foods. I have been into a thai, indian, cuban, mexican, moroccan thing! Lots of spices and full flavor make healthy food satisfying and full of flavor so you don't even miss all the cheese, cream, fried-ness of old unhealthy foods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa Fe chicken This is a favorite and is SUPER easy to make and easy on the calories. I serve it with either some rice or tortilla chips, depending on who I'm feeding it to. And shredded cheese if I have calories available that day.

    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2009/02/crock-pot-santa-fe-chicken-425-pts.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite things to do is to take some chicken and simply marinade it. These days my marinade of choice is Kraft’s sun dried tomato vinaigrette! Then I just sick it in my George Foreman Grill thing, but if you don’t have one you could also put it on a real grill, stove top or oven.

    But my real reason for commenting is about your stomach problems. I’m not sure what kind of pain you’re having but it probably is your body getting used to your new diet. One thing that really helps with almost all of my stomach problems is yogurt. They make some great kinds that are really low on sugar and carbs. I don’t know if you tried that or like yogurt but it’s just an idea to keep your tummy happy! :)

    ReplyDelete