Monday, August 20, 2012

Oh Monday

OK so I woke up with this amazingly positive attitude considering it's Monday. I am determined to make today a good day in all areas. I was not good to my diet over the weekend and gained a pound and a half but I will have that plus more, gone by the end of the week. We were gone all weekend so I didn't get to do my cardio glide but will start that again today at least 15 minutes. I have so many goals for myself for the next couple months and I am determined to hit every single one of them.



I start back to school a week from today and am actually excited. Like I need another thing in my life to keep me busy haha.

I woke up with a Facebook message from a blog reader and I wanted to share it:

"Someone made this comment on the 21 day challenge site. Loved it and thought I'd share it:
'I am a compulsive over-eater. No, scratch that. I am a child of the living God who struggles with compulsive overeating. It’s what I do, not who I am. So with God’s help and grace, I can do all things, even defeat these dangerous and self-destructive eating habits'
Susan"

I am so glad she she shared this and don't think she realizes how much I needed to hear that exact thing. I was feeling so down on myself for not being "good" this weekend. I am determined to make this week great and successful.



We had a great weekend with Eric's side of the family. We spent Friday night with his parents and it was good to catch up with them. We spent Saturday night and all day Sunday with his sister and her family. We always have a good time with them and it was great to see my niece and nephews again. They have a tough and important week this week if you could all keep them in your thoughts and prayers they and I would appreciate it.

That's basically how you feel during the adoption process from start to finish.......

I am looking forward to a productive busy week. That's all for today, thanks for reading!

Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
                                                                                                 Deuteronomy 31:6

1 comment:

  1. It was just what I needed to hear too Sara! Glad it could mister to your heart as well Have a great day!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete