Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Is it December yet?

Ok so as far as weight loss is concerned, I gained 0.8 pounds. Does that bother me? No, because I've still lost a total of 16.8 pounds which is amazing in my book. My husband told me a couple weeks ago he could see this new sense of confidence in me and I think I'm finally starting to feel it in myself.



Now as far as school, I said I was going to die this semester, and after starting my classes yesterday, I am.... I can do it though I have to and I will, I will just talk to you all after December 11th which is coincidentally my 2 year wedding anniversary and the last day to take all my finals. It will be busy, hectic, and tough, but I can do it and I will. I am so determined, passionate, and ready to do this. I can't wait to start my teaching observation so I can get in the classroom and teach/learn. I look forward to observing some amazing teachers and students and learning so much.



Who knows maybe being on my feet moving around for those extra couple hours will help me lose some more weight. :) I will still post every day about my weight loss but it will probably also be about my school. I love my blog and I don't know if any of you care about my life, but its helpful for me to "talk" about it.



I am making lemon pepper chicken and vegetables tonight for dinner. I was going to make it last night but I had to do dishes first. I am also making either Oreo cake balls or Oreo cheesecake for dessert. Eric wanted me to surprise him and I found low calorie recipes for each of them so I was really excited that I can have my sweets without feeling bad!



Well I guess I better get to work and school. Thanks for reading.

Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves."
                  Philippians 2:3


2 comments:

  1. Hope your school year goes well. It may be tough but it will be worth it. Hey, thought you might like to check out Made to Crave. Love the book and right now the author is doing a 21 day challenge. You can get excepts from her book over the next 21 days. Here is the one I received today. It helped me, I hope it helps you!!! Never mind it won't let me post the link. Google 21 day Made to Crave challenge. The book is written by Lysa Terkhurst. Have a great day, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Whoever you are :) I will google it!

    ReplyDelete