Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday

I have been dragging this morning for some reason. It seems like Wednesday's are my Monday's, I'm always fine on Monday and dragging Wednesday. Anyway, I lost .2 pounds so I'm still going down. I was abnormally tired last night and even though I knew it was bad, I skipped dinner. Maybe that's why I didnt lose more.



I had a subway sandwich yesterday for lunch and am having the other half today for lunch. I never imagined I would willingly order spinach on my sandwich and like it. :)
I have been on a cooking kick lately and so I've been searching for new recipes. I can't wait to cook more new things.

I have decided to get a membership to Anytime Fitness for Eric and I. We will start in September.



My weeks are about to get a lot longer because starting not this coming Saturday, but the next, I will have an Anatomy lab every Saturday. BLEGH! Oh well its only one semester. I also start my teacher observation next week. YAY!


Yesterday was my little sister's 21st birthday and I was sad because we couldn't go out to eat with everybody. Hopefully we can do something with her this weekend. Next up will be Eric's birthday which I'm still hoping to find Rangers tickets for. Some that we can afford that aren't in the nosebleed seats.


We are still searching for adoption agencys and praying for the funds to show up. I know God will provide on his time, I just need prayers for patience and faith because right now to me, it looks impossible. That is why I am glad to be pouring myself into this self transformation (I hate the word diet). It keeps me busy and focused on other things besides the adoption or I would obsess over that.


Anyway, thanks for reading and supporting me. I am still amazed by the amount of positive feedback I have been given from this blog.

Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?
                                                        Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment