Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baby Zoe!!

OK so one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Ericka, is having my little "niece" Zoe. She has a c-section scheduled for October 29th but from the picture I saw last night, Zoe doesn't want to wait that long. She has dropped so much! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to meet my little bug and love on her. Plus by the time she is old enough to remember, I will be skinny Auntie Water Bug. Don't ask where that name came from haha! I made these letters for her nursery and I have some clothes for her and a picture frame.... Child is already spoiled by Auntie!


Anyway, no weight loss between yesterday and today but I'm still pushing on, I have 4 days to lost my 5.4 pounds, I can do it I know I can!!


I got my closet all organized last night for Lola, that is where she likes to have her puppies for some reason. She has already set up a little nest in the back corner to get ready for them. I have a feeling that Zoe and the puppies will come on the same day or at least in the same week. I'm just hoping that it isn't the weekend I'm out of town.


I am going grocery shopping probably tomorrow after work to embark on my first attempt at a weeks worth of meals and snack for Eric and I for $100 or less. I know I can do it. It's been fun getting everything together to plan meals and find deals. I've almost turned it into a competition between me and the store. I will win!


Anyway that's all for today I have lots of work to do. Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

Today's verse is about competition. Because I am very competitive and even just said that I was turning my shopping mission into a competition between me and the store.

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it." 
                                    1 Corinthians 9:24
 

No comments:

Post a Comment