Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday?

OK so today feels like Tuesday, but it's Wednesday, but this morning I woke up thinking it was Thursday, so who knows what day it actually is.......


Oh well, I am still stuck in the same general area on the scale that I have been for a while. I got a free 2 week pass to anytime fitness so I'm going to start going there this week and use the pass until I can get the money to actually sign up. I am determined to get this weight off.


I posted a picture on Facebook yesterday of my picture from June 25, 2012 side by side with my picture from September 2, 2012. OMG I can actually see a difference! It made me so excited!








I still can't believe that it is September, where is 2012 going???? I am so much happier with myself than I was at the beginning of 2012. I wish I could find a picture of myself from January. I do plan on putting my wedding dress on around our anniversary and taking a comparison picture from our wedding day two years ago to now. I would love for the thing to not fit but I don't think I'm there yet. Maybe I will be by December though :).


I have no cool recipes to write about because I haven't tried any yet. I plan on it soon though. I have been busy getting school things in order so once I get a routine for that I will start doing more cooking. I feel sorry for Eric, I feel like a bad wife because I'm always so busy that I can't really get things done around the house. But I am trying to make a routine to where I can. But he supports me because we both know that I am doing this for both of us and we will be so much better off when I finish my degree.

Well that's all for today, thanks for reading!

Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"This is what the LORD says: 'Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, but let the one who boasts boast about this: that they have the understanding to know me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,' declares the LORD."
                                                                                                                                   Jeremiah 9:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment