Thursday, September 13, 2012

YAY!!!

So my mom and I went in together and got Eric amazing seats for the Rangers game on his birthday! I'm so excited! I've only sat in seats this good one other time. I think I might be more excited than he is. We will have to take a picture and compare it to the picture we took at the last Rangers game we went to. So thanks Mom for the birthday present you gave Eric. :) I finished painting my Rangers shoes last night and OMG are they cute! I've even had a couple people say they would pay me to make them some! I would love that side business!



I love sports, football is my favorite, but baseball is a VERY close second and I definitely love me some Rangers. I love the fact that they are such a close knit team and most of them very outwardly Christians.


I think it's important, if someone is in a position of being that public and a role model for so many people, that if they are a Christian to put it out there for people to see. Young people now days need God so much. So many of Americans these days don't believe and that is so sad. I'll just take a moment and say that if you are are reading this and don't believe or aren't sure please message me and we can talk. OK enough of that because I'm not going to use this blog to pound the Bible and God into people's heads.


I weighed this morning and stayed the same. That is OK with me! I'd rather stay the same than gain any day. I remember the last game we went to was so hard to not pig out and eat a hotdog or nachos and a beer or huge Coke. I will have to be good this time too. Maybe I'll just save up some calories Sunday and then I can have some nachos. :)


I am so proud of myself. Its been two months exactly since I started this journey and I'm still going strong. I have all my readers, my family, and my friends to thank. Y'all have been an amazing support system for me. Especially Johanna my Blogger on A Diet friend. Who by the way is looking amazing!


I will post again tomorrow and then it's off for the weekend for Lab on Saturday and my hubby's birthday and the Rangers game on Sunday! Thanks for reading!


Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."
                                                                                                                      John 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment