Monday, September 17, 2012

Go Rangers!

Ok well we had a great weekend. Friday, I went with my mom to see my grandfather who was in the hospital and my cousin who had her first baby. OMG he is precious! He has red hair just like his momma and was so sweet. It honestly, made me sad though, I am so happy for her and her husband, but it still makes me wonder why God chose the path he did for Eric and I to become parents. That being said, we really would prefer to do a private adoption. So if any of you reading this find yourself or someone you know or hear of in the situation of being pregnant and not being able to or wanting to take care of the baby, please keep us in mind. We want nothing more than to give a loving home to a baby that we would make the center of our world. We have set up a fund raising page, not because we don't want to have to pay for adoption, but because it can get so expensive, we are just asking for anything that you can give even non monetary such as thoughts and prayers. The link is http://www.gofundme.com/16dyyk 



We went to the Rangers/Marlins game for Eric's birthday. Despite the 1.5 hour rain delay and that fact that it never completely stop raining the whole time and got kind of cold, we had a blast. They won, 2-1 so that was fun. There was a Casey Donahew Band concert after the game on the field so we stayed and watched a little of that then went to In-N-Out Burger. I had never been to one in Texas before and Eric had never been to one at all. OMG it was so good! Eric is a new fan and said that after we move to Denton, we will be going to one frequently lol.



My self transformation is still going great. I posted two pictures yesterday that I think you can see a huge difference in my face. I am going to make an appointment today with a personal trainer so she can get me on a routine at the gym that will help me achieve my goals. I can't wait to get started and start seeing the pounds and inches fall off. Yay!!!



That's all for today, thanks for reading!

Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"And I am sure that he who began a good work in you will complete it."
                                                                                                                          Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment