Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Monday/Tuesday

Ah!! I missed posting yesterday! I'm so sorry to all my readers! That just means I'll have to post double today.


Eric and I had a good non productive weekend. Then yesterday I did some recon work for his birthday and surprised him with amazing seats at the Rangers game Sunday. He is excited because we are going up Saturday night and spending the night with his parents so he will get to see his parents on his birthday. We will go to the game which starts at 2:05 Sunday and then there is a post game concert. Then we will swing back by his parents house and then head home. I hope it will be a great weekend. I keep teasing him that he will be halfway to 50 after Sunday. :) But he keeps reminding me that he will be saving us money since his car insurance will drop. YAY!


I'm still stuck in this weight plateau but I'm working on it. I'm not getting discouraged. I knew it would happen and it will happen many more times on this journey but I will fight through them all just like I'm fighting through this one. I will reach my goal eventually. I am working on making smaller goals for myself through the week. I am very goal driven so I think this will help me. I have a challenge going with Eric by the end of the month which I am so close to winning. So he will owe me dinner at the end of the month. :) I'm trying to work up the courage to venture out and try new healthier foods. I've always been a super picky eater so me trying new foods is a big deal. 


School is still going well. It is getting busy now that we are actually into the semester. All my first tests start next week. YIKES!! I can do this! I have to focus on May when I will walk across that stage! 8 more months. I can do this!


I got the most amazing review from a mother of the bride from a wedding I did recently. It so made my day/week. I love hearing that clients are pleased with my work and a referral is the biggest compliment someone can give me about my business. I pride myself that my business is run mostly off of referrals and word of mouth. I love that my clients are happy enough with their photos that they want to tell other people about me. I hope to have more shoots scheduled in the near future.


Well I guess that's all. Thanks for reading and sorry I missed yesterday!

Lots of Love,

Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)


"And this is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him."
                                                                                       1 John 5:14-15

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your photography and many satisfied clients. That is quite an accomplishment. I'm glad you are staying encouraged and making other goals besides weight loss ones. Overall health is the goal here so keep pushing through your plateau and be honest with yourself when you are evaluating how you've done at the end of the day. You can do this girl!!!!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete