Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's Hump Day!

Well it's Wednesday, so only half a week left! Ok so I woke up this morning and weighed, as I do every day, and I lost 5.4 pounds between yesterday and today! OMG! That mean's between my weight fluctuation recently, I have 4.2 pounds to go to hit the 20 pound mark, it is so close I can taste it! Literally with the smoothie I'm drinking for breakfast. :)


I asked the other day for y'all to pray for me and boy I need to thank you because whoever did it, I feel it. God has taken the situation and shown me his purpose for it and it is so much cooler than I could have imagined. We have an amazing God and I have always struggled with trusting his reasoning or timing.


Anyway, I am going grocery shopping tomorrow hopefully and have so many recipes we are going to try. I am so excited! Eric made me promise not to tell him what is in it until after he eats it (and likes it.) I have made it my personal mission to shop for the two of us and be able to get personal items and food for 3 meals and 2 snacks a day for each of us for $100 or less a week. I can do this!


We think Lola's puppies will probably come the weekend of October 13th so we'll see. We are selling them and the price will depend on the gender and coloring of the puppies so its hard to say right now. As soon as they are born I will post pictures and prices for each.


I guess that's all for today, I will post again tomorrow and hopefully have more weight loss! Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

This verse is about remembering to thank God for His blessings.


"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
                                                                                                                    1 Chronicles 16:34

1 comment: