Thursday, July 26, 2012

No Loss No Gain

Well from the title of this post you can probably tell what happened with my weight between yesterday and today.... NOTHING. But I am OK with that because I did no type of exercise yesterday and we went to eat at Chilis and I probably could have made some better dining decisions there. OH WELL. We had a nice night out and I didn't gain anything so at least that's a good thing. I will try harder today to stick to the diet and exercise some. That being said, I DID NOT go over my calorie limit last night I just ate some not very healthy food. I did drink water instead of the usual sweet tea or Dr. Pepper I would have normally gotten. So last night, Eric and I were leaving to go meet a friend at the movies, I walk out the back door and turn around to see something flying into my face. Then I feel a sharp pain right on my eyebrow... a Red Wasp! I screamed, it scared Eric so I ran to sit in the car while he locked up the house. I got stung right on my eyebrow. Luckily, I am not allergic, had Eric gotten stung we would have been at the hospital because he is highly allergic. 

So we got through the wasp fiasco, went to the movies and saw Ted. It was hilarious! I don't know who even thinks to do a movie like that but we laughed the whole time! After the movie we went to eat at Chilis and then went back home. Eric sprayed the whole outside of the house with wasp spray so hopefully they will be gone now. Maybe running from the wasp to the car counts as some exercise for yesterday... :) Hey a girl can wish right? Well as always thanks for reading and have a great day!

Lots of Love,
Sara (The Biggest Loser Reject)

"The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing."
                                              Zephaniah 3:17

1 comment:

  1. You will have lots of days when you don't lose at all, or even go up. DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED. Sometimes I gain 2-3 pounds in a day and then 2 days later it's gone again. Never sure why. Maybe has to do with salt intake. aunt robin

    ReplyDelete